There is so much to know when it comes to Disneyland Annual Passports (AP’s)! What are they? How much do they cost? Which one is right for you and your family?
Whether you’re going to buy a new AP or have had one for twenty years, this informative guide will answer all your questions and put you on the right path for a future full of Disney fun!
What Is An Annual Passport (AP)?
Annual Passports are your personal tickets to the magical rides, shows, and spaces inside Disneyland Resort theme parks. More than a regular ticket, AP’s almost make you a part of the Disney family and each includes a variety of perks and discounts.
Let’s take a closer look, from starting with the least expensive pass:
Disneyland Annual Passport Levels
- Southern California Select AP
- The cheapest Annual Passport, the SoCal Select pass is specifically built for Southern California locals on a budget.
- Southern California AP
- A step up from its less expensive sister passport, the SoCal AP offers 55 more days at Disneyland, though with a slightly less ‘budget-friendly’ price. While it was recently offered for new passholders, this pass is currently only available for renewal.
- Flex AP
- It’s new
- Deluxe AP
- The cheapest passport for non-Southern California residents, the Deluxe AP doesn’t skimp on value. Enjoy admission to the Disneyland Resort 315 days per year, including most weekends.
- Signature AP
- One of the newest Disneyland AP’s, the Signature passport features unlimited parking privileges, as well as larger merchandise and dining discounts than the ‘lower’ passes. However, this pass is blocked out for the weeks surrounding the holidays of Christmas and New Years.
- Signature Plus AP
- Currently the top Annual Passport at Disneyland, Signature Plus allows unlimited admission and parking at the resort, plus the highest merchandise and dining discounts.
- Disney Premier Passport
- The ultimate pass to Disney magic, a Disney Premier pass you’ll enjoy the benefits of a Signature Plus AP at both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. If you want to pay upfront and never worry about parking fees or blockout dates, this is the pass for you.
Latest Disneyland Annual Passport News
We always keep an eye on what Disney is up to with their Annual Passports plans and policies. Below you’ll our latest articles about Disneyland AP’s.
- Who are Disney’s ideal customers?
- Every business has an ideal client. Here’s some playful thoughts from us on whom Disney’s might be.
- 5 Steps of Disney’s (Not So) Secret Strategy to Get Rid of Passholders at the Disneyland Resort
- As you can probably tell, we spend a lot of time thinking about Annual Passports. All of a sudden, we realized that Disney seems to have a plan to pare down the number of passholders.
- In this post, we lay out all of our reasoning for your knowledge and scrutiny.
- 5 Reasons Disney Doesn’t Want More Annual Passholders Right Now
- When it became clear that Disney was getting rid of AP’s, we began to wonder why? Here are some reasons we came up with to explain Disney’s Annual Passport strategy to axe passholders (as well as some really good ones why they shouldn’t).
- How Much Do Annual Passports Cost?
- Often the first and most basic question, this simple page will give you the straight facts on the cost of Disneyland AP’s, as well as general admission tickets and parking.
- How Has The Cost Of Disneyland Annual Passports Changed Over Time?
- The price of Disneyland AP’s has risen every year for the past decade. On this page, you’ll learn about each increase and how the current pass stacks up against park tickets of the past.
- How Much Did Disneyland Cost When It Opened Compared To Today?
- Ever wonder what it would be like to stroll down Main Street, USA back in 1955, a book of A-C tickets in your pocket? We take a look at what it would cost to enjoy an all-day, all-attraction visit to Disneyland when it opened, like we sometimes take for granted today.
- How Much Do Disneyland Resort Ticket Cost?
- Don’t waste your time clicking around on a Disney website, trying to figure out the cost of tickets! We have all the latest ticket prices for you on one convenient page. This can be especially valuable for passholder interested in buying extra Disneyland tickets for friends or family.
- Parking for Annual Passholders
- Once you get your Annual Passport, don’t forget to think about the cost of parking! This guide will explain the details and economics of the current parking options available for Disneyland Annual Passholders.
- Disneyland Annual Passport Tips And Tricks
- How can you finance a Disney Premier Passport? How do you get into Disneyland on a blockout day? Get more from your AP with a few time-tested tips and strategies.
Disneyland Annual Passport Frequently Asked Questions
Can you upgrade a Disneyland Annual Passport? Do they sell a kid’s version? Can I buy a SoCal AP?
These are just a few of the questions we answer in our AP Frequently Asked Questions section. Here are some of our more popular FAQ pages:
- Where Can I Buy An Annual Passport At The Disneyland Resort?
- The simplest questions are often the hardest to find answers to. We’ll direct you right where you need to be for any and all passport business at the park.
- Disneyland Annual Passports For Children
- When does your child need their own AP? Does Disney sell a cheaper annual pass for kids? These questions are really important for any parent with an Annual Passport.
- We’ve grouped all the facts on Disney Annual Passports for kids on one simple page, so you can make the best decisions for your family.
- Can I Finance My Disneyland Annual Passport?
- Disney allows select groups of people to make monthly payments on their annual passes. Find out if you live in the right area to qualify for this amazing benefit.
- Disneyland Annual Passport Payment Schedules
- For those making payments on their Disney passport, we’ve put together some simple tables showing how much you still you owe on your pass, month-by-month.
- Do I Need To Live In Southern California To Buy A SoCal Annual Pass?
- Renewing Your Disneyland Annual Passport
- Want to keep the Disney fun rolling for another year, but not exactly sure how? We’ll walk you through the renewal process step-by-step, pointing out some important loopholes and tripping points along the way.
- Upgrade Or Downgrade Your Disneyland Annual Passport
- Everything the current Annual Passholder needs to know when upgrading to a higher level pass, including some little-known facts and strategies that may affect you down the road.
- Upgrade A Disneyland Ticket To An Annual Passport
- Finishing up your Disneyland vacation but don’t want the magic to end? We’ll walk you through the process of upgrading that regular park ticket to an Annual Passport, so you can enjoy the resort all year-long.
- Giving A Disneyland Annual Passport As A Gift
- Giving someone a Disneyland AP is a great way to share the magic of Disney with a friend or family member. We answer all your passport gift questions, including if you can finance a gift passport and which pass you can’t give as a present.
Old Annual Passport News
- Premium AP
- Once the highest level of Disneyland Annual Passport, as of October 2015 the Premium pass is no longer available to buy or renew.
- What You Need To Know About Disneyland’s Annual Passport Updates – October 2015 Out with the Premium AP and in with the Signature Annual Passports. The latest Disneyland AP changes from October 2015 shook things up a bit. Find out what’s new and how it affects you.
Interested in taking a walk down Annual Passport memory lane? Check out one of our older AP posts below.
Thanks for visiting our Ultimate Guide To Disneyland Annual Passports! If there’s a topic we haven’t covered, or you just want to say hello, leave us a comment below.
We’re updating this guide all time with even more helpful information. See ya’ real soon!