- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 Tb sugar
- 1 Tb baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- few of dashes of cinnamon (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker. This takes approximately 3-6 minutes.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In separate bowl, beat the eggs slightly. Add the milk, oil and vanilla,
- When the wet ingredients are combined, mix them together with the dry ingredients. Stir until combined (batter will be a little lumpy).
- Pour 3/4 cups of batter into the bottom grill of your waffle maker.
- Close the lid and do not open until it is done. (For the Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker: there is no light to signal when the waffle is done so it is best to set a timer. The approximate time for a properly cooked waffle is about 4 minutes per waffle.)
- When done, use a fork to lift the waffle off of the grid.
- Repeat with remaining batter until done. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links and we may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Thanks.