Mouse Monthly is the brainchild of Jamie and Alex Blasingame. Mostly about Disneyland, but covering a variety of Disney topics, we’ll share insight and insider tips with you each week to make your Disney vacation the best it can be.
Mouse Monthly Authors
Jamie Blasingame: Mom-in-Chief and Foodie
I’m a mother and my love of Disney started with my first visit to a Disney park when I was a small child. Growing up, my family would make yearly trips down to Walt Disney World from our home near Ottawa, Canada.
- Favorite Theme Park: EPCOT
- Favorite Attraction: Peter Pan Flight
- Favorite Disney Movie: Wall-E
- Favorite Disney Character: Wall-E
- Favorite Disney Song: Oo-De-Lally (Intro song to Disney’s Robin Hood)
- Favorite Disney Food: Turkey Leg!
You can check out my food posts over on our Food Friday page. I love to hear about people’s food experiences and vacations, so leave me a comment!
Alex Blasingame: Chief Envaluator and Map Enthusiast
I’m a professional pilot and entrepreneur. I’ve also loved Disney since my first visit to Disneyland just after I was born. My Dad has video of me as a two-year-old, ‘break-dancing’ in front of Dumbo the Flying Elephant. I’ve visited Walt Disney World six times.
Jamie and I have visited Disneyland about once a month since we got married in 2010. I really like maps and the small Imagineering details of Disney parks and products.
- Favorite Theme Park: Disneyland (but EPCOT is a close 2nd!)
- Favorite Attraction: Captain Eo
- Favorite Disney Movie: Sleeping Beauty
- Favorite Disney Character: Carl Fredricksen (UP)
- Favorite Disney Song: There’s a Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow (Carousel of Progress)
- Favorite Disney Food: It’s a tie between the Plaza Inn Fried Chicken and the Dole Whip
Follow Mouse Monthly
We’re always sharing great articles and pictures we find on our Facebook and Twitter accounts. Give us a shout and tell us about your next Disney trip.